Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trucks

2002 Nissan Frontier. 222K- still going strong.
DEC152010hunt011.jpg

2011 Ford F-150. My wife named her Lola which is short for Delores which means headache in Spanish. Or you can think of the Lola, she was a show girl! Sure beats hauling them in the back of my GMC Jimmy!

newtruck.jpg

And here's how Lola looks with her first Deer (the buck I just hit while driving my wife's minivan). Good thing I didn't hit it with my new truck! Looks like my wife will be getting a new car this year as well :eek:
vanbuck2.jpg

SquirrelBoy said:
2011 Ford F-150. My wife named her Lola which is short for Delores which means headache in Spanish. Or you can think of the Lola, she was a show girl! Sure beats hauling them in the back of my GMC Jimmy!

And here's how Lola looks with her first Deer (the buck I just hit while driving my wife's minivan). Good thing I didn't hit it with my new truck! Looks like my wife will be getting a new car this year as well :eek:

They always look better with a deer in the back!

Mississippi redneck

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 (Hemi, OH YEAH!!)

picture.php

Nitto Trail Grappler M/T shoes on it will get me in and out of pretty much anywhere I want to go with it.. They got tested pretty good last 2nd shotgun season on the B maint roads..

2011 Z71 with leather and the big motor. The only changes so far are a drop in bedliner, railcaps and I tinted the front windows to match the back.

1320202655.silverado

Looked even better with my buck in the back this weekend before I even get the T'tags off :grin:

1320536843.jpg

2011 Z71 with leather and the big motor. The only changes so far are a drop in bedliner, railcaps and I tinted the front windows to match the back.

1320202655.silverado

Looked even better with my buck in the back this weekend before I even get the T'tags off :grin:

1320536843.jpg

The big motor as in 5.3 or 5.7?

Top Bottom