Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hope he makes it...

jjohnson

Tall brows started showing up pretty regularly on this cam the past 2 weeks. He broke his left G2 off very early this year and was on the pass list. Been dreaming about what he will look like next year as a 5yr old. But now I'm just hoping he makes thru the winter. He must have met his match in a fight or something.

Yeah that's a bummer. Hope me makes it too! Good luck with him. I'd suspect he will drop them sheds pretty quick if he's injured.

WTH, I guess I don't see the same thing in the pics you guys do. :D :confused: What are we looking for a deer or part of an antler or something? I do see the deer but not a rack.

WTH, I guess I don't see the same thing in the pics you guys do. :D :confused: What are we looking for a deer or part of an antler or something? I do see the deer but not a rack.

They are videos. Just click on them and they'll play.:way:

Looks to me like he injured his right front leg-- If you look closely at the 2nd video, it seems as though he won't put any weight on it. Hopefully he can make it through the winter season. Good luck

Maybe he got hit by a car?? Hopefully he makes it, he might have some gnarly stuff going on next year.

Bright side is he will pry be one of the first to shed in your area and pry won't go far if food is close!

Top Bottom