Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Still Packing

jjohnson

Pulled a card today and confirmed that I won't be looking for sheds anytime soon. I think they're were 2 out of around 10 or so bucks that were shed out. Just about every evening they fight in front of the cam for an hour. They must not be to loose yet. Hopefully there's a few sheds in the plot the next time I check the cam.

Foodplot2-6-122186.jpg

Foodplot2-6-122192.jpg

Foodplot2-6-122213.jpg

Foodplot2-6-122243.jpg

Seeing the same thing here. Most bucks packing. I have only found one fresh shed. Did have 1.5 yr old buck shed an antler right at the cam! Have pics with and without one minute apart.

Seeing the same thing here. Most bucks packing. I have only found one fresh shed. Did have 1.5 yr old buck shed an antler right at the cam! Have pics with and without one minute apart.

Got to love the easy ones!

Majority still carrying in NW Iowa and SE SD ... walked about 8 miles this weekend with nothing to show. Best days are ahead

thanks for posting. same here, seeing lots of sparring in the fields in the evening and lots of bucks still have antles on. Never seen so much sparring this late in the year. Other years I've seen it once in awhile this late in the year, but not almost every eveing like I have lately.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I checked cams yeasterday and did a little walking around. I saw 2 big shooters with both sides. And about 75% are still holding.

Top Bottom