Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

King buck doesn't make it

Good deal! That would have caused quite the controversy if they had called that adjoining tine typical.

That deer has almost 40" of deductions. All I have to say is screw the b and c scoring system. Nets are for fishermen.

No way they were going to rule it the new world record after B&C's pres. had been such an arse about even panel scoring the deer. The soreres would have been kicked out just like the previous scorers who said it was the world record. I knew what the directives would be before they scored it.

As much as I think this buck had abnormal points...atleast on the one side...from what I have read from Jay Fish (new owner of the King Buck), the buck was scored incorrectly. According to what the rules are to officially score the antlers in the B and C manual. B and C going to lose a lot of credibility after this I think

hell of a deer..its to bad they had to pull this crap ...if this one didn't beat milos then none will.

This is not the first buck that would have been a potential world record if it wasnt for the common base g2s. Its looks to me that the extra tine on his right g3 is for sure a non typical point. I think the only reason that this buck got so much attention is because of the buyer.

If that were my buck it would have never came to this,...........

b/c I don't have the $ the buyer did that brought this buck into this public debacle........................

and I'd accept the score as it is.

Jordan buck is way more impressive than the Hanson, just he shear mass is more impressive! B/C is a load of crap, screw the book! Gross Antler make the animal!

Jordan buck is way more impressive than the Hanson, just he shear mass is more impressive! B/C is a load of crap, screw the book! Gross Antler make the animal!

True Dat.As for B&C why the hell are there deductions in a non-typical score. Thats too stupid!

No way they were going to rule it the new world record after B&C's pres. had been such an arse about even panel scoring the deer. The soreres would have been kicked out just like the previous scorers who said it was the world record. I knew what the directives would be before they scored it.

Or he was right in the first place! It was the records director not B&C's pres.

Top Bottom