Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Little stickers

Pull them out when you are bored in stand.. Haha jk. Great question I'd like to know some ideas.

Last edited:
Go back to your mom's house and roll around on the carpet, they'll come right off.

I keep a n old curry comb in the truck to get rid of these stickers. On a side note I have an Under Armor hooded and the small stickers can be rubbed out of the garment with your hands.

I bought a couple of bur outs? They look like a big piece of pumice stone and they work pretty well for taking out most everything I encounter. I think they have a website if you do a search. They work pretty well for fleece as well even with the stick tites or wild velcro I like to call it.

I've given up on trying to get them out. Seems like I get them all out then the next time I go i'm covered again. When I get bored I start picking them off but otherwise I just think of it as a little "natural cover". Although I might need to try some of the ideas you guys have mensioned.

Gander mountain had one of those pumice type blocks. I was skeptical at first but it actually works pretty well

Top Bottom