Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Debate 2

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Thank God there was one class act on the stage.

20120904_paul-ryan.jpg

That was ugly for Biden. I don't know how Ryan didn't just smack him for cutting him off every second...

Yeah, it was pretty rude and disrespectful. All I could think of with biden smiling like an idiot, and saying "who do ya trust....", was the joker from Batman. "Money money money... who do ya trust..." Then comes the gas.

Biden is an insult to Used Car Salesman - Hair Plugs, smirk & ridiculous smile, big fake white teeth, being on his agenda only w/his interruptions and condescension, etc- who believes anything this crook says?!?!?!? Classic career politician & slick old man salesperson that's trying to sell you a load of crap.

Biden is an insult to Used Car Salesman - Hair Plugs, smirk & ridiculous smile, big fake white teeth, being on his agenda only w/his interruptions and condescension, etc- who believes anything this crook says?!?!?!? Classic career politician & slick old man salesperson that's trying to sell you a load of crap.

X2 exactly what I thought. I just wanted Ryan to punch him in the throat.

I wanted to watch it so bad, but couldn't as we have no cable right now. I heard that Biden was one rude man and the lady just let him interupt when he wanted to.

That was bad... Unfortunately, the drive-by media is already spinning Ryan's respect as weakness and are deeming this a Democratic win, I'm afraid...

What's worse is many Americans will believe those biased news sources and still refuse to educate themselves...

Last night was a wash as far as I'm concerned. If Ryan would have put Joe in his place for being rude and disrespectful a time or two I think it would have been a dramatic Ryan victory. But on the other hand, I was very impressed with his restraint and respect....

The smirk on Bidens face was really hard to take. I thought Mr. Ryan held his own, but should have told Smiling Joe to shut the hell up!

Man I like Ryan. If only he and Romney swapped positions. Ryan's demeanor is a lot easier to tolerate than Romney's in my opinion. I like romney, don't get me wrong but I can see how he could come off as being a little bit snooty. Even so, as far as being tolerable goes, the R/R team is leaps and bounds ahead of the other team.

I enjoyed the laughter in the audience towards the end when Ryan was calling out the president on all his broken promises and about Obama never having a budget, just a speech!

At the beginning I really though Biden did well and Ryan seemed nervous and scared but as the debate went on I think Biden somehow misplaced his mind and lost the advantage he had built with all the laughing and interruptions. The moderator was horrible in my opinion and seemed to cut off Ryan during his answers and at the same time she completely lost control of Biden.

To sum it up I feel most people will remember Biden’s disrespectful demeanor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtemaHgjyA&feature=youtu.be

For all of you voting for dumb and dumber are you the same people that voted for braindead, who is ruining our deer population ask we speak?

For all of you voting for dumb and dumber are you the same people that voted for braindead, who is ruining our deer population ask we speak?

Not sure people who are voting for Obama/Biden are the same that voted for Branstad. Could have but not sure?

As much as I hate to say it, I think Biden did what he did on purpose last night. I think they felt like they had some big ground to catch up after Obama got routed by Romney in the first debate. Yes he was rude and disrespectful but for the most part, only the Republican followers are going to be seeing it this way. The democratic followers loved every second of that last night and what last night did for the democrats is took a lot of independent voters and pushed them towards voting for the Obama/Biden ticket. (I hope that isn't the case but that is how I see it playing out). The one thing that I wish Ryan would have done to prevent what I feel happened with the independent voters is stop talking, looked that clown Biden in the face and told him he was being very disrespectful and to let him talk. If he would have put Biden in his place, I think the rest of the debate would have went better for the Republican party. IMO

As much as I hate to say it, I think Biden did what he did on purpose last night. I think they felt like they had some big ground to catch up after Obama got routed by Romney in the first debate. Yes he was rude and disrespectful but for the most part, only the Republican followers are going to be seeing it this way. The democratic followers loved every second of that last night and what last night did for the democrats is took a lot of independent voters and pushed them towards voting for the Obama/Biden ticket. (I hope that isn't the case but that is how I see it playing out). The one thing that I wish Ryan would have done to prevent what I feel happened with the independent voters is stop talking, looked that clown Biden in the face and told him he was being very disrespectful and to let him talk. If he would have put Biden in his place, I think the rest of the debate would have went better for the Republican party. IMO

100% agree.

Top Bottom