Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Debate 2

Papajess... first off it's nice to see that you are one of the few dems that actually take part in these threads. Gotta give you props for standing your ground. BUT... without using the standard democratic response that is always the scapegoat for getting around excepting responsibility for the last 4 years... and blaming bush or any past republicans..

What exactly do you agree with on the Obama/Biden platform. Its easy to throw little jabs about the other side, but how is it that you feel another 4 years of Obama is going to benefit us? Serious question.

Are you a minority that votes? Are you on welfare? Do you not want to see the economy rebound and jobs created? Just a few of the issues that need to be visited if you are even considering the future.

Or are you just one of those people that were raised in a union family and just despise Republicans for that one reason. After all the Union mentality is a big reason for why this country is where it is. Your worth what you are based on how hard you work, not what a collective group of people think they should earn... period

Just want to hear your opinions on these matters. Seriously, it's a respectful debate that we may disagree on but doesn't mean I wouldn't still hunt with ya :grin:

Papajess. Tell me why I should vote for Obama/Biden. I am a white male that owns a small business, that I built myself. I haven't heard one pro Obama add say crap about me.

Papajess. Tell me why I should vote for Obama/Biden. I am a white male that owns a small business, that I built myself. I haven't heard one pro Obama add say crap about me.

Yeah , but don't you have all illegal latinos as employees? :moon:

For all of you voting for dumb and dumber are you the same people that voted for braindead, who is ruining our deer population ask we speak?
Really papajess...can't you pull something better than the deer population out of your liberal hat??

I think if I was Ryan last night I would of had assault charges filed against me. I would have beat that 69 year olds ass for acting like a 12 year old. I wonder how many other countries presidents watched the debate. I would imagine they took this from the debate. BIDEN IS A HORSES ASS. Why would we deal with this administration.

Easy answer: That is what I typed in the Title when I posted.

Well ok.

I don't come to this forum that often and I am not that up on the insider lingo. Usually I see straight forward deer stuff. It was confusing that the title doesn't reflect the context of your post. The phrase\slogan is also so over used and has become so ambiguous that it could mean anything.

Well ok.

I don't come to this forum that often and I am not that up on the insider lingo. Usually I see straight forward deer stuff. It was confusing that the title doesn't reflect the context of your post. The phrase\slogan is also so over used and has become so ambiguous that it could mean anything.

No worries. Just a title. I'm sure my wife was thrown off when she started reading this book about paint colors for our basement. It was 50 shades of Grey of something like that.

No worries. Just a title. I'm sure my wife was thrown off when she started reading this book about paint colors for our basement. It was 50 shades of Grey of something like that.

HAHAHAHA I just laughed out loud in my office! You sir, are witty :D

Ryan quietly and respectfully let Joe commit political suicide, which he did a very thorough job of.

"When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet. " Proverbs 29: 9

Ryan quietly and respectfully let Joe commit political suicide, which he did a very thorough job of.

"When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet. " Proverbs 29: 9

I hope more people will see it as political suicide but I'm not sure that will be the case. Hope so tho

The phrase\slogan is also so over used and has become so ambiguous that it could mean anything.

This phrase is only "ambiguous" to anti american, liberal, radical, atheists who have forgotten the ideals of what this country was founded on. The type of people who don't want the pledge of allegiance said in schools, or want prayer or the use of the word GOD used in public settings. The types of people like our wonderful president who caters to the crowds that find everything offensive and push for bans.

GOD BLESS AMERICA is not only the furthest thing from ambiguous, it is also an ideal that more people in this country should live by!

Dedgeez yes i am a union family and hope my two boys will follow in their great grandfather and grandfather and dads footstep and keep this country running on hard work. This country was built on union workers back and will keep running because of unions. Yes there are a few guys who get protected because of a union and dont do their fair share but isnt that in every job union or not? I have never heard of one republican that supports a union mans hard work so i will never support something that wont support me.

Understood. And yes this country was built on "hard work" union or not. Many of them have run there course now and are joined for the protection and guarantee of good wages regardless of job performance. I'm glad you are teaching your kids the meaning of hard work and they will be good men for it. The idea of pay without performance is something that way to many in this country are taking advantage of now though, and even you can see that. It is time to get back to those hard work ideals that kept this country growing. Job growth is imperitive if we want to move forward, and under the current administration that is not going to happen.

This phrase is only "ambiguous" to anti american, liberal, radical, atheists who have forgotten the ideals of what this country was founded on. The type of people who don't want the pledge of allegiance said in schools, or want prayer or the use of the word GOD used in public settings. The types of people like our wonderful president who caters to the crowds that find everything offensive and push for bans.

GOD BLESS AMERICA is not only the furthest thing from ambiguous, it is also an ideal that more people in this country should live by!

That right there is why I don't discuss politics with anyone but a few close friends and family. I really like your posts and your sense of humor DG but what you said right there appears to be enough to draw me out. What your saying is anyone who does not agree with your view point (which I bet if we actually got into it there is probably more we agree on then don't) is Anti-American? WRONG! If you can't honestly admit that terms like that have been co-opted, or should I say corrupted, by the right to bully, shame, rally or fool people into agreeing them it's time to lay off the cool aid.

I am not a liberal, nor radical, nor atheist. I have not forgotten that this country was founded on rights and freedoms that the far right OR left would infringe on. I want the pledge of allegiance said in school but I prefer the original version. I DON"T want a whole lot of God or Religion in public life but you can't have my money
icon7.gif
. Many of the supporters of RR are also the type of people that are easily offended and want to ban that which offends them too.

I did not think much of the debate last night. When I saw the thread I knew I would read a bunch of complaints about the VP's actions and I don't disagree. But come on! The Lord could have placed a halo on his head and wings on his back and you all would still be be trashing him. He did say one thing that stuck with me though. I can't quote it but it was in regard to their faiths and his position that while his faith guides him in his daily life he would not legislate it onto others.

I've been undecided through this whole campaign. I was hopeful that the Republicans would have a good candidate. The pool was disappointing to say the least, and for that they should be ashamed. I thought I may be able to support Romney in the beginning, he had a track record as a moderate, watching him flip flop and say whatever needed to be said at the time and move to the right to get the nomination then try to come back to the middle in the first debate sealed the deal for me. In the past I have voted for people from both parties. Not this time. I rolled my eyes at those that supported Ross Perot and now I'm going to eat crow. I will be voting for the Libertarian party candidate this year. I am sick and tired of the fringes controlling both parties.

Sorry. Rant over. I really need to get out and hunt.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was pretty rude and disrespectful. All I could think of with biden smiling like an idiot, and saying "who do ya trust....", was the joker from Batman. "Money money money... who do ya trust..." Then comes the gas.

Now that's funny right there!!!:D

That right there is why I don't discuss politics with anyone but a few close friends and family. I really like your posts and your sense of humor DG but what you said right there appears to be enough to draw me out. What your saying is anyone who does not agree with your view point (which I bet if we actually got into it there is probably more we agree on then don't) is Anti-American? WRONG! If you can't honestly admit that terms like that have been co-opted, or should I say corrupted, by the right to bully, shame, rally or fool people into agreeing them it's time to lay off the cool aid.

I am not a liberal, nor radical, nor atheist. I have not forgotten that this country was founded on rights and freedoms that the far right OR left would infringe on. I want the pledge of allegiance said in school but I prefer the original version. I DON"T want a whole lot of God or Religion in public life but you can't have my money
icon7.gif
. Many of the supporters of RR are also the type of people that are easily offended and want to ban that which offends them too.

I did not think much of the debate last night. When I saw the thread I knew I would read a bunch of complaints about the VP's actions and I don't disagree. But come on! The Lord could have placed a halo on his head and wings on his back and you all would still be be trashing him. He did say one thing that stuck with me though. I can't quote it but it was in regard to their faiths and his position that while his faith guides him in his daily life he would not legislate it onto others.

I've been undecided through this whole campaign. I was hopeful that the Republicans would have a good candidate. The pool was disappointing to say the least, and for that they should be ashamed. I thought I may be able to support Romney in the beginning, he had a track record as a moderate, watching him flip flop and say whatever needed to be said at the time and move to the right to get the nomination then try to come back to the middle in the first debate sealed the deal for me. In the past I have voted for people from both parties. Not this time. I rolled my eyes at those that supported Ross Perot and now I'm going to eat crow. I will be voting for the Libertarian party candidate this year. I am sick and tired of the fringes controlling both parties.

Sorry. Rant over. I really need to get out and hunt.

Don't agree with you on much written here, but hats off to a well written, and civil/respectful argument.

Top Bottom