Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Keokuk county?

ricksgsp

So I just picked up a couple farms around the Fremont area. Was wondering if anyone hunts around there and what the numbers look like. Trying to decide if it would be worth making the drive to check it out and hunt it this year or if I should just wait till next year.

Fremont is in mahaska county. Deer hunting is pretty good in both keokuk and mahaska county. I didn't get to hunt in keokuk county this year because I moved to Texas but every year before that I seen my fair share of shooter bucks.

I hunt not to far from Fremont. About 3 miles to the east. The numbers are definetely down this year, but there are some nice bucks in that area.

We bow hunt and shotgun hunt in keokuk, east of oskaloosa. We seen some deer this year, alot more then we did last year. Seen a few nice bucks shotgun season but hardly any during bow

I got permission to hunt them. The family that owns them live close to me and I all ready hunt thier farm in the Cedar Rapids area.

Cool, I thought maybe you just won the powerball and went and bought a few farms. Thats been my dream - to just go drop a few hundred K at the drop of a hat on some ground. :D

Top Bottom