Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Hunting Buddy..

Awesome picture!!! Congrats! I just hope the "PC Police" doesn't get after you for placing your child in such a dangerous environment... surrounded by all those sharp points and all... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Awesome picture!!! Congrats! I just hope the "PC Police" doesn't get after you for placing your child in such a dangerous environment... surrounded by all those sharp points and all... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The local DNR Officer took the picture. She does photography on the side. I guess my wife was freaking out about the sharp points though. :rolleyes:

Congrats Liv. They grow up all too fast, make the most of it while you can!

ABSOLUTELY right! My wife and I are now probably just a few months away from being empty nesters...where did the time go?? Do all you can with and for your family, you'll never regret it.

Congratulations on the little, scratch that, BIG guy! :way:

Unfortunately for you, at just under 2 months, he's already starting to show signs of "The Fever", buck fever that is....Congrats Liv!

Congrats mike, you are going to have a blast with the little man. Enjoy him while he is little it doesn't last long.

Kratz

That boy is very blessed to be born into a hunting family and i would bet you will have him out as soon as you can. Congrats to you and your family Mike, and that picture is awesome!

Cool picture. Congrats. I love to hunt and the past two years I have gotten to take my son with me and watch him shoot his first buck, first goose, first pheasant and first duck. It is just amazing to have him as my hunting partner and watch the excitement in his eyes. They do grow up fast so enjoy every minute with him that you can.
Congrats to your family.

Top Bottom