Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A couple of firsts

Gladiator

PMA Member
Well...besides selling and buying a home, baseball starting up, a 3rd baby, my life is pretty simple and boring. :lol:

Last night I got home and Jess ran into town with Brooks...it was getting cold but the boys and I had about 45 min to catch a few worms and head down to the local pond. I told them we may not catch anything because the water might be too cold, but they were pumped! So we went....

3 casts into it and Maddox was asking why we hadn't caught one yet... It was a tad windy so I hoped that chop on the water would entice something...anything. Meanwhile, as I'm getting Jace's pole ready, as this is first time behind the rod, Maddox yelled "hey where's my bobber?" I quickly ran over and a short fight later he had his biggest fish to date...a very respectable bass! The boys were going crazy! :lol:

IMG_20130410_073408.jpg

Even Jace was pumped...and it wasn't five minutes later he caught his first fish ever. We were hugging and high fiving all over the place. It was one of my proudest moment ever as a dad...

IMG_20130410_073529.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff! Save those pics for the their graduation party dad! My youngest is graduating from HS next month...where did the years go??? But pics like those are gold when you and your family look back through them years from now.

Top Bottom