Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New World Record

Scores are for competitive sports....

You just say that because you're losing :D (If you are losing, then I haven't even started). Haha, I agree though. There are people who are WAY too caught up in the score and completely forget about the deer or the hunt.

"Ron Boucher of Vermont. Boucher is one of North America’s most seasoned antler scorers, having served as a member of the B&C Club’s measurers for more than 30 years."

What it doesn't say say was Boucher was booted out of B&C for going against B&C rulings. This article is likely a continuation of that. I am a scorer and have discussed scoring with Boucher but I agree with B&C. His association with NEBBC has a lot to do with this article.

There has been some breaking news on this topic!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

images

Last edited:
since the right point is non typical (it's an inside point.example would be a double row of points. the outside row is 99% of the time are the typical points, inside rows almost always non typ))
the point on the left, wich is typical, wouldn't have a typical match, allowing it to be whats called a non symetry point (no opposing typical match its a 5x6 not a 6x6) therefore a non typical point. so instead of the point being a deduction, scored as a typical, it is added into the score scored as a non typical. If there wasn't that rule it would always be a deduction typ or nontyp.

How is it an inside point? The point grows right off the top of the MB. Looking down, there is just as much MB on the front as in the back....The only difference in the right and left is the length on the right side. It's a lot shorter, that's it though.

I held the rack in my hands. How many commenting here have?

Top Bottom