Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shooter?

If I ever get to the point of passing a +160" deer, I'm gonna quit buck hunting, and go for spotties!!! just for a 1 year wake up call;)

That buck will gross over 170"s and you all are thinking about passing him.........

Good Lord, I need to move to Iowa!!!!!

I definitely don't see him grossing over 170-

I would guess just over 160- I know plenty of people who have hunted for many years that haven't killed a deer of this size- if you have multiple options- take the best one. But if you are able to pass- people don't kill MONSTER bucks by shooting the big ones- they are a once in a lifetime deer for a reason- once in a lifetime events had to happen and in a lot of cases- he had to be passed when he was already a shooter!

Nice eye guards! 150 inch frame, 23 inch main beams, maybe 18 inches wide. He has some height and that gets him grossing in the 160's maybe but he won't net there. I would take him for those eye guards but like someone said he will be something else next season. All whitetails are trophies, so your call. Best of Luck!

Top Bottom