Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many of the master debaters here recently

turkeyriver

PMA Member
Would love a IW booth at the classic so you can meet your opponent/buddy face to face? Any chance of that?? I would buy a bunch of beers for the chance to see some of you guys meet in person. No wait, beers are like 8 bucks or something. I would buy a couple beers!!! If you came to the IBA banquet that night, I would buy a whole bunch of beers!!

I'd be in, but not to debate. It's just fun to meet guys that enjoy hunting as much as I do. I'm sure if we all got together we wouldn't bicker as much as we do now.

That's the biggest commercialization of the sport in the state of iowa. People packed in, walking elbow to elbow. Not worth the price of admission.

I'd rather spend my time talking to the legislature or DNR than I would fellow forum members. Nothing against anyone here a we're all great people but that debate doesn't go anywhere. Talking to the two former groups could actually lead to change.

Id be up to meet at the booth, not to debate, but to just talk about hunting and stuff. Hey could ya get me a mountain dew instead!! ;)

I will be there on Sunday i am bringing my big 8 i shot last january for scoring & the big buck contest.

Would love a IW booth at the classic so you can meet your opponent/buddy face to face? Any chance of that?? I would buy a bunch of beers for the chance to see some of you guys meet in person. No wait, beers are like 8 bucks or something. I would buy a couple beers!!! If you came to the IBA banquet that night, I would buy a whole bunch of beers!!

That offer is almost worth flying back for. I'll buy you a beer; you buy me a beer and we can sit back, instigate things, egg things on and watch! If/when it gets heated, we'll go find cheaper beer somewhere!

Ill be walking around and also at the Sitka booth! Hope to meet some of you but I will not debating nor mas-debating with any of you

I will be there most of the day Saturday- that night in pleasant hill is an Iowa Deer Camp ( whitetail Unlimited banquet) which I will be at as well- if any of you are into PF or DU, WTU is a great time and I believe they are raffling off over 30 guns- attached is the link to it- I may have 1 spot left at my two tables I have- $50 meal ticket gets you in the door, dinner and a shirt. lots of fun
http://www.whitetailsunlimited.com/...c680fdb9/session_155b0e7620ab_20131111131252/

Also- would definitely stop at the booth- not to debate but to meet fellow IW members and chat about how good our $8 beers are tasting.

I also thought about putting together a fundraiser sometime- or just a get together that is a huge wild game feed- everyone bring a dish big enough for a lot of people- have fish- birds, deer, hog, etc. would be pretty fun!

I will be there most of the day Saturday- that night in pleasant hill is an Iowa Deer Camp ( whitetail Unlimited banquet) which I will be at as well- if any of you are into PF or DU, WTU is a great time and I believe they are raffling off over 30 guns- attached is the link to it- I may have 1 spot left at my two tables I have- $50 meal ticket gets you in the door, dinner and a shirt. lots of fun
http://www.whitetailsunlimited.com/events/banquets/event_4105c680fdb9/session_155b0e7620ab_20131111131252/

Also- would definitely stop at the booth- not to debate but to meet fellow IW members and chat about how good our $8 beers are tasting.

I also thought about putting together a fundraiser sometime- or just a get together that is a huge wild game feed- everyone bring a dish big enough for a lot of people- have fish- birds, deer, hog, etc. would be pretty fun!

Do they ever have any WTU around the QCA area? Just wondering ive never seen one around but id like to go to one

Deer Classic has the best $6 beers in the state. Likely be there Friday evening or maybe Saturday.

Who was the guy on that posted a classic one-liner

He said "I'll be at the classic look for me I'll be the guy with the camo hat and camo shirt"

Last edited:
Top Bottom