Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sf 2100

Perhaps not to you. If you feel the need to respond further may I refer you to last years IW debate in the topic. I believe it was in the Iowa Whitetail Conference.

I stick by my comment. It's no big deal. The sky isn't falling. If you have a problem with this you really need a reality check in life. It's a great way to introduce women, youth and others into the sport. It also continues hunting for people not capable of drawing a bow. Truly any opposition a short sided self serving agenda by the "I'm better than you" bowhunters.

Good grief your state allows party hunting, a late doe rifle season, people to shoot in a ditch, coyote hunters to run dogs on anyone's property, a landowner to get 3 bucks tags, etc.....

I'm pretty sure this should be the LEAST of Iowans concerns.

I stick by my comment. It's no big deal. The sky isn't falling. If you have a problem with this you really need a reality check in life. It's a great way to introduce women, youth and others into the sport. It also continues hunting for people not capable of drawing a bow. Truly any opposition a short sided self serving agenda by the "I'm better than you" bowhunters.

Good grief your state allows party hunting, a late doe rifle season, people to shoot in a ditch, coyote hunters to run dogs on anyone's property, a landowner to get 3 bucks tags, etc.....

I'm pretty sure this should be the LEAST of Iowans concerns.

Please see my previous post.

Thank you.

During the LM season the late split archery season is on as well so disabled and elderly should be able to use a crossbow already correct?

Or is it saying that they can use it and put thier muzzeloader tag on thier kill? I may be confused.?

Rather than adding it as a legal method of take, they are adding a separate tag for this? Is this a 3rd statewide either sex tag?

Rather than adding it as a legal method of take, they are adding a separate tag for this? Is this a 3rd statewide either sex tag?

I wondered the same thing but I ASSUME once you have purchased an archery any sex tag you will only be allowed either a shot gun tag, an early muzzy or a late muzzy any sex tag. So max 2 any sex tags.

I believe the "tag" is so the DNR can keep track of how many crossbow hunters switch from other methods of take.

It's a great way to introduce women, youth and others into the sport. It also continues hunting for people not capable of drawing a bow.

That can already be accomplished by having them hunt with a muzzleloader during late muzzleloader season. Why the need for crossbows?

Top Bottom