Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spook Spann

Unfortunately just because they are celebrities doesn't mean they are quality individuals. No different than pro athletes with a major exception. Money can buy you into this game.

The guy is an dumb ace. Screw up once people may understand, but to screw up again and it makes one think the first screw up was an accident.

I quit watching all those dirt bags on tv two years ago and never looked back! They are the problem not the solution to what is going on with deer hunting!!!

I know people that know him personally. They all say he is a really nice guy, but I wouldn't want anything to do with him nice or not. He certainly isn't the smartest guy.

I've never spoke to the guy, but I have a problem with tampering with evidence on a cell phone that you own............. If you own it you can burn it to ash, throw it in a pond, delete text and pictures........... Major invasion of privacy.......... I'd love to hear the real story here.....

What the heck is going on with this country? I'll maintain that someone high up has it in for him. They are tailing this guy like a mob boss.... something smells.......

They arrested all Spook, his wife and his daughter............ fishy to me!!!!

Be careful what you buy from the media, our police and government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have an agenda..............

And I'll go ahead and say, "I'm on there radar"!

Why,

I'm a Christian,
I'm a hunter,
I'm a believer in small limited government,
I believe all career politicians are only out for themselves,
I believe the media only shows what fits the agenda and will use anything they can against people like me.
I don't support gay marriage,
I don't support spying on American citizens without reasonable cause,
I believe we have the right to bear Arms!
I am totally against immigration for people that came here illegally, they are criminals and have no right to stay.............

That's where I stand firmly!!!

Never liked the guy. A lot of these TV personalitys are like one guy said the problem not the solution. Nothing wrong with the videos where people put in all the work scouting, hanging stands and hunting there but off. When a guy shows up at an outfitter and brags on a 3 day hunt how hard they worked for this deer, come on.

I've never spoke to the guy, but I have a problem with tampering with evidence on a cell phone that you own............. If you own it you can burn it to ash, throw it in a pond, delete text and pictures........... Major invasion of privacy.......... I'd love to hear the real story here.....

What the heck is going on with this country? I'll maintain that someone high up has it in for him. They are tailing this guy like a mob boss.... something smells.......

They arrested all Spook, his wife and his daughter............ fishy to me!!!!

Be careful what you buy from the media, our police and government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have an agenda..............

Not quite. If the phone had pictures of a deer he killed when he wasn't supposed to be hunting, the pics are evidence of a crime. If he tries to delete the pics to avoid getting caught - he's tampering with evidence. It doesn't matter if he owns it.
I don't watch any hunting shows, but I've heard of this guy twice now - both times when people have posted here about him being arrested for game violations. I'd say the biggest agenda against this guy is one of game wardens trying to catch a poacher.

I've never spoke to the guy, but I have a problem with tampering with evidence on a cell phone that you own............. If you own it you can burn it to ash, throw it in a pond, delete text and pictures........... Major invasion of privacy.......... I'd love to hear the real story here..... What the heck is going on with this country? I'll maintain that someone high up has it in for him. They are tailing this guy like a mob boss.... something smells....... They arrested all Spook, his wife and his daughter............ fishy to me!!!! Be careful what you buy from the media, our police and government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have an agenda..............

So if you someone kills another person and it's caught on your trail camera and your erase it to protect your friend it's not tampering with evidence right? Come on....

That's right...... because you own the camera.

Ok so I own a gun that killed someone. I know it and I hide it from police. No issues with that......

That's the extreme but the same thing. Dang some of you guys gotta think with your head. A crime was committed and the guy tried to destroy evidence. It make absolutely no difference who owns it.

YOUR rights as a the "Property Owner" are forfeited in the event of a crime.

Just a thought,

Your fishing and take a picture of each fish you catch individually. You caught 25 trout and took pictures of each. You kept 6 fish clean them while out on the lake and throw the scraps in for the turtles and fish.

Game warden heard you kept over the limit and due to the NSA they know you got pictures on your phone.

The get a warrant and want to see your phone for evidence......

Need I go on?

Top Bottom