Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IQ bowsights

Lwadzie

Lwadzie
I currently shoot an Apex Gamechanger on my Mathews ZXT and am having problems with it. The camo is flaking off and the Apex logos have peeled off (I bought it brand new less than a year ago. Make a long story short.. the warranty only lasted 90 days.

So lately Ive been considering purchasing an IQ bowsight with the retina lock technology. I do tend to torque my bow sometimes. Especially at shots over 30 yards. My question is has anybody shot this sight? Did you like it, Did it help your accuracy and What are the downfalls? Ive read some reviews and seems some guys love it and others hate it. I really want to take the time and do my research for a good sight. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:
Loosen your grip(don't grip the bow) and lock your wrist straight. Concentrate on that plus holding pin on target until the arrow impacts(prevents peaking and dropping your arm) and you will see a vast improvement in your shooting.

Other tip would be to make sure your anchor point is exactly the same every time.

Loosen your grip(don't grip the bow) and lock your wrist straight. Concentrate on that plus holding pin on target until the arrow impacts(prevents peaking and dropping your arm) and you will see a vast improvement in your shooting.

Other tip would be to make sure your anchor point is exactly the same every time.

Thanks for the reply hoosier! But I do all that already. It just happens and I naturally wanna torque the riser to the left. Im not lookin at the sight to help my accuracy, just want a good one because my other one looks like crap. And thought that when I occasionally do torque the bow, it could tell me if I am

I say buy it. It sounds like your not happy with your current sight and even if you get mixed reviews of the IQ, the appearance if your current one won't change.

Now if your just trying to correct your form, I would say get new/thinner grips. You can pick those up for half the price of that sight.

Last edited:
The IQ sights are neat. Definetly tells you when your not doing things exactly the same. I sell quite a few of them and they all love them.

The IQ sights are neat. Definetly tells you when your not doing things exactly the same. I sell quite a few of them and they all love them.

How hard are they to set up and sight in for 20, 30, 40, and 50? I also heard that with the IQ you dont need a rear peep. Can I still shoot the sight with a rear peep, it helps with my anchor point?

How hard are they to set up and sight in for 20, 30, 40, and 50? I also heard that with the IQ you dont need a rear peep. Can I still shoot the sight with a rear peep, it helps with my anchor point?

It comes with a CD, but you sight in at 20 without using the retina lock then adjust from there. I used my peep sight without a problem, just another assurance to your shot.

Top Bottom