Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another trail camera company - Bad warranty

iowathumper

Moultrie cameras

Just tired of buying throw away cameras.

Had an M-80 that I bought in Aug 2011 had been in the shop before 1st year was up. Last year was working fine at end of season, and then deployed it this year and nothing, would not even power up.

Sent it in and after 3 weeks with the warranty up. My options are fix it. or I can buy a refurbished one. My Choice of M-100 M-80X and they are out of the M-80 after shipping for the low price of $83 bucks after shipping. I only paid 109 for it new.

Never had a problem with moultrie and they are all I run.. Just bought a couple refurbished ones also and they are working just fine.

Moultrie cameras

Just tired of buying throw away cameras.

Had an M-80 that I bought in Aug 2011 had been in the shop before 1st year was up. Last year was working fine at end of season, and then deployed it this year and nothing, would not even power up.

Sent it in and after 3 weeks with the warranty up. My options are fix it. or I can buy a refurbished one. My Choice of M-100 M-80X and they are out of the M-80 after shipping for the low price of $83 bucks after shipping. I only paid 109 for it new.

Sounds like bad luck. I have 3 moultrie cameras and all 3 work great. One of them is now on its sixth season.

My first one (2014 M990i) lasted 10 days. Maybe the replacent works. If not, I'm only going to buy Covert or maybe try a Stealth cam

The Moultrie people Ive never had a problem with, The Cuddeback people now they are a whole different story.

I just had my moultrie panoramic 150 break after 9 months. Camera still works but the SD slot broke. I called customer service and was expecting that they wouldn't do anything about it. They told me to send it to them and if they can't fix it they would send me a new one free of charge.

If it was up to me I wouldn't buy the 150 anymore. After using it its nice having a pic 3 times the size of a normal one but its hard to see detail of deer's antlers and that's even after you zoom way in. I have 3 990i and I like them a lot better.

Top Bottom