Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser's are back

Weird that in that pic you will notice that his bow is already up in the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Yes...camera is very visible. I have pink surveyors tape tied to the tree in hopes I could make the stand out from some of my stands once leaves drop. I do have the cam in a bear box but if they wanted it people can always find a way.

this isn't a cam I'm using to locate/keep track of deer. You can see that I have it tilted up slightly to include the entire stand. My deer pics suck, i only get about 1/2 to 1/4 of a deers body in frame. The only job for this camera was to get trespassers. Job done.

For some reason I can't see the pictures. Do you need to be a paying member to see the pictures? This isn't the 1st time I can't see the photos.

Looks like he's carrying a meat processing kit in the last pic. Maybe he killed one and left his bow and walked back to his vehicle and got the kit.

Man I feel for you. That would make me so mad. Hopefully you can get a pattern on when they are hunting (just like patterning big bucks) Go in there and lay the law down. I'd have to assume your dad must be fuming too, even if he doesn't hunt the property?

Did the warning signs on the stands as well as posting the edges 2 years ago. Dad is 66 and does still hunt but sits during shotgun and muzzle hunts these days and yea he's pretty pissed. He is retired and is going to make a trip over to the farm a few days next week to drive around and talk with adjoining land owners and locals. I walked around the stand area but have to admit...as pissed as I was, I didn't spend the time looking for gut piles or blood but probably should have.

Maybe someone can lend you one of those trail cams with email/text alerts. As bold as they are, I'm sure they'd ignore it too. Wait for the alert and catch them red handed.

We had the same problem. But now the lady we got permission slips from to hunt don't hand them out anymore and just let's anyone go in as long as they don't bother the cattle.

The last picture looks to be a cushion or an outdoor edge processing set like someone else said.

Top Bottom