Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

They're Back!

That's a top 10 day when you get to bring your mounts home, especially by mid january. Great turn around time!! Enjoy

View attachment 2793

Better idea of the size, I'll upload and make bigger tomorrow. For now you can click on the picture.

WOW, Yeah, Definitely a difference between the picks. Some Studs right there, TH. The great thing about getting your mounts back is the 2015 off season will go by quickly and before you know it, It'll time to get back in the treestand in Autumn 2015. On the flip side is it makes you even more anxious to get back in the stand. Viewing mounts is just about as fun as the hunt itself or shed hunting. Sit, Pop open a Pop and Enjoy them, TH.

WOW, Yeah, Definitely a difference between the picks. Some Studs right there, TH. The great thing about getting your mounts back is the 2015 off season will go by quickly and before you know it, It'll time to get back in the treestand in Autumn 2015. On the flip side is it makes you even more anxious to get back in the stand. Viewing mounts is just about as fun as the hunt itself or shed hunting. Sit, Pop open a Pop and Enjoy them, TH.

Swimming every Tues, Thur, Sat until State High School Feb. 14th and running at Kansas State next Sunday. Then I have State YMCA, Regional YMCA in Minnesota, and National YMCA Swimming in Greensboro NC, then it's right into running track until state in May. Did I mention my shed hunt in Colorado during March? Can't forget USA and Rec Swimming! Oh, and AAU Track and USA Track until August with Regionals in Minnesota and Nationals in West Virginia and Texas! Plus my Texas hunt for Aoudad, Sika, Fallow, and Axis. Did I mention I'll be ushering again at the state fair? Oh, that reminds me before that I have county fair too!

I think I'll keep busy during the "Off" season ;)

Swimming every Tues, Thur, Sat until State High School Feb. 14th and running at Kansas State next Sunday. Then I have State YMCA, Regional YMCA in Minnesota, and National YMCA Swimming in Greensboro NC, then it's right into running track until state in May. Did I mention my shed hunt in Colorado during March? Can't forget USA and Rec Swimming! Oh, and AAU Track and USA Track until August with Regionals in Minnesota and Nationals in West Virginia and Texas! Plus my Texas hunt for Aoudad, Sika, Fallow, and Axis. Did I mention I'll be ushering again at the state fair? Oh, that reminds me before that I have county fair too!

Yep, your quite the Determine Hunter and Individual, TH! You've definitely earned them. Look forward to reading about you jumping in a creek again for another shed head. Love that thread. Also, what I meant by off season is when your not hunting. Didn't mean anything cute by it.

Dang. Dude you're a machine! Good luck with your upcoming events. Oh yeah, congrats on the new wall decor!

The other two bucks the 144" NT is my "first buck" I shot at him and never found him until shed season in 2010. The other buck is my true first buck.

Top Bottom