Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite bows

How much do they usually run? Im looking to get into bow hunting but I need a long draw length ~30-31 in left hand so a lot of bows are not long enough.

The E35 and Synergy go up to a 31" DL and the Victory (predominately a target now) goes up to a 32" DL. New you will be looking at around $800+ bare bow. Lifetime transferable warranty. Smooth draw, great valley and back wall.

My wife got me Synergy. I love it. I likely will get another bow later too. She was watching & listening when I was talking 80 lbs. So, I'm whipping those arrows out with 80 lbs. 70 lbs speed bows will have more power though, that might be my other bow. But, for 80 lbs, it's nothing to pull back - seriously. *Yes, I'll admit the obvious - I'm a rippling muscular powerhouse, handcrafted from a combination of: A Thunderstorm + a Nuclear Bomb + Ninja Master, sprinkled with a splash of Scorpion Chili Pepper & my blood is actually made of jet fuel ;) :D. 80 lbs from my Elite pulls back easier than my 70 lbs Z7 Mathews. I even asked my buddies which is easier to pull before they knew it was 80 lbs. Z7 was harder. Smooth, quiet, easy to pull, accurate and my set up is putting like 82 lbs KE out there with like 287 FPS with a 485 grain Injexion. I love it. If I went with speed bow with 70, I could be doing 90-100 KE but I want to make sure they are smooth cause the Elite is so easy to shoot- that kinda made me rethink all aspects. Easy pulling, accuracy, forgiveness and just smooth as piss sure is nice. 82 lbs KE ain't too shabby either. Open to all options though.

Last edited:
My first Elite was a 2007 Synergy and it was a great bow for its time. My current bow is a 2015 Synergy and it blows the 2007 out of the water. Go shoot and Elite and make your own decision on them.

Keep in mind if you choose Elite. Have an expert like jjohnson set it up, not some kid from a big box store. It makes all the difference. It will be worth the extra miles to get your new bow come fall.

Late to the party but I agree with hitting up jjohnson at sportsmens unlimited. He will set you up right. Hoping to get up there soon to look at a new rig.

Top Bottom