Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2015 Iowa Taxidermy Show and Competition

Good luck this weekend Brian! Make sure you share plenty of pics for those of us that cant attend :(

It was good to meet you today Brian, and congrats on the well deserved awards. Excellent work!

It was good to meet you today Brian, and congrats on the well deserved awards. Excellent work!

Don't tell me he did OK again this year??? He'll be raising his prices.... :rolleyes: I AM gonna get an elk worthy of a mount next fall & I'm counting on a bargain basement price on a mount.... :D:D:D

Congratulations on your awards Brian! It was great to meet you, and I'm looking forward to attending in the years to come.

If anyone is able to attend this show in the future, by all means try to come and check it out. You won't be disappointed. There are some truly breathtaking mounts on display, and you would be amazed at what these guys/gals/kids are capable of creating.

I had a great time and congrats to everyone else that took the time to enter a piece, and congrats to all the other award winners. Can't wait for next year!

Wow, Brian, that is some really great stuff there! That EURO is amazing, Was that your idea or a customers? Great all around regardless!

Top Bottom