Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Last customer mount for the year

KnuckleDragr

Finished up the last of the customer mounts from last season. I can now focus on some of my own projects, and hopefully get going on some competition stuff. Its been kind of slow, so I figured I would throw a few pics out. BTW, after viewing the pics, I have since cleaned the goo off of the eyelash in the last pic. ;)

Nice looking mount. Regarding the goo, it's amazing what you can see in a pic that you would never notice in real life.
I use macro photography extensively in a hobby mine and it is amazing what you can pick up in a pic that would go unnoticed otherwise.

Whoa. I'm sure the farthest thing from a taxi expert but that to me looks awesome. Well done!!!

Looks pretty nice! How many mounts have you done prior to this one?

Thanks. Without double checking, I believe this is the ninth one. Not many at all really. Until recently, I've been flying under the radar so to speak until I got all the business aspect of it squared away. At this point, I hope to bump up to do maybe 20 per year, and see how that goes as far as workload. I really want to maintain a six month turnaround or less. It'll take a few years to figure out what is a comfortable number for me.

Top Bottom