Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Water:

loneranger

The guy that used to be dry is no more. Tonight rain came up from MO. and sat over Wapello County. Was forecast to be in Western IA? Now my land is up to 7 inches for the month! Anyone out there wetter? Afraid my garden might now drown.

This is normal for Iowa! If you don't like the weather wait till tomorrow!! It will change!

Yes,,I have every confidence that before the Summer is over it will become as dry as a desert. At least thank goodness I am on a hill. And thank goodness I am not down with those poor people in Texas!

I am treadin water here. Have been blessed with about 8 inches in the last 6 wks! Even more expected this week. Good thing my garden is raised beds but even they cannot stand anymore. What was in Texas is now up here. Stalled front, Trough in the West-Ridge East. Opposite from the past Winter. If this was Winter,, we'd be up to our necks in Snow! Sure a challenge to grow stuff in this State, but the way the weather is , guess any State.

Top Bottom