Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top shooter this year

hunthoyt

6432-20150913_121300.jpg

6432-20150913_121333.jpg

6432-20150913_121207.jpg

I went out to pull SD cards this week and was able to have numerous daytime photos of a buck I call Zeus. Unfortunately my SD card filled up on 9/04/15 so I'm hoping he is still moving during daylight come this Saturday when I take my son out for youth season. I know this will spoil him for his first buck but i think our only chance at getting this old giant is to get him early before he gives us the slip.

Very nice - what a monarch! Wishing your son skill and good luck. Nice job patterning a great buck.

4.5" past his ears (16.5" tip to tip on ears) would put him right at your estimate. I think you are pretty close. Let us know the final measurement once he is on the ground. :)

Wow! What a stud! Some serious inches add up quickly with a spread and main beams that size!

Amazing buck! Those main beams must be 30 plus inches!!! I also think their more than 4 1/2" past both ears?

He's a true giant WOW!! Good luck on hunting him and keep us undated we'll be waiting for the harvest pics.

Top Bottom