Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rinehart 3D shoot

zvholk

Who's going to the R100 next weekend in Fayette? I'll be in camp site 20, stop by for a beer

Can anyone give me a report of how the shoot was? I was thinking about going to it, but thats quite a drive for me, so I'd like to hear some reviews before making the trip next time.

I am interested in hearing how the course was specifically. I was never a big fan of where the shoot was held at before.

Just wondering if the new course allowed for faster shooting, better shots, etc.

I am interested in hearing how the course was specifically. I was never a big fan of where the shoot was held at before.

Just wondering if the new course allowed for faster shooting, better shots, etc.

I was extremely impressed. And I went at the times when it was slower and never had to wait for anybody else to shoot.

It took aproximately three hours to shoot 50 targets if that helps. I think it went very well.

That is significantly less than the shoots I attended at Hitaga.

The biggest issues at the prior location were slow movement, muddy conditions (especially the huge hill leading down from the clubhouse) and a lack of water and other refreshments available to shooters. Four plus hours in 90 degree heat and nothing at all available to drink on the course last year was enough for me.

I should add that last year many of the targets were in poor shape and the "African" course was about 50% North American targets. That was Rineharts issue though not the venues.

The entry fees are pretty pricey so they should do a better job imo.

Hopefully this year was an improvement.

The EVA boys did a phenomenal job. They designed the the course to keep things moving. Almost all targets had an exit lane so the next group was up and shooting. Several stations were setup for food/drinks. Guys walked around checking inserts and swapping them when needed. Top notch shoot.

Thanks JJ and thanks to everyone else that made the trip. We did work hard to address wait times and also did what we could to make sure that there was food and water out on the course. There were a few "bottlenecks" out there. Problem areas that you do not know you have until you have hosted the shoot a time or two. We have made plans to address those issues and we will make sure that they are taken care next year. Hope to see everyone again next year...we had a great time hosting. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to get in touch. Thanks again...Travis 563-380-7417

Top Bottom