Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater body suit

I use a turkey decoy bag for mine. Much easier than rolling up and fits nice. My bag has only 1 strap that I throw over my head and away I go!

I pack my outer layer in, in my bald land 2200. Strapped my hbs to it. Worked good.

I like a stuff sack idea. Just stuff it in there instead of rolling it up.

Well the stuff sack idea works way better than the straps it comes with. I used the laundry bag but it was a little small. I then remembered I had my deer decoy bag in the garage. I carry the decoy in assembled so I used that. It has two straps and the HBS gits in there great.

I'm thinking about ordering an army-style canvas bag with backpack straps!! I think it would work slick and wouldn't have to fold the heater body suit up just shove it in there and be on your way! Plus the canvas wouldn't rip as easy as the laundry style bag..only thing is the canvas bag is bigger and bulky compared to the laundry bag! Any thoughts or any better ideas? Just think the straps that come with the suit is kind of a joke! And folding it up in the dark is not an easy task!

I personally think they are pretty easy to fold and roll up. Ya the straps are a pain to get on but I generally try and fold/roll it once in the ground. Maybe a belt would make the job of putting the straps on easier. Something to hold it rolled up while you put the straps on.

Taking the extra time to roll it up tight makes it way easy to transport with the straps that come with it.

My suit is pry 8 years old or so I know the newer strap system is alot nicer the old ones are 2 separate straps and in the dark and cold that's the last thing I want to do is mess with that! I can fold it up nicer when I get home!

I actually sat in it the other morning- it wasnt overly chilly- upper 30's low 40's but i was able to walk out in a thin shirt and pants and once it warmed up I didnt have a ton of layers to remove-

gundog870 said:
You are wearing it today????? It's like tshirt weather.
this morning on ridge with that wind hitting you in the face, it was not tshirt weather I'll assure you... I was in mine

Full assortment of sizes in stock again - first two I sell will get a FREE orange overlay so you can use it during gun season.

They are nice. Kinda of a pain to get into in the tree. Wish they had a magnetic closure instead of a zipper and came in predator camo. Mine came with the free orange overlay and was discounted.

Top Bottom