Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My test result update

moosehunter

PMA Member
Now that all the deer hunting is over I thought I should update my friends here with my health issues. I DON'T HAVE ANY. Well, not completely true. I have a case of shingles right now. But I was at Mayo last week for a one month check up and PET scan after my last chemo treatment and everything is gone. I mean all the tumors and bad lymphnodes, they're all gone. My doc feels since I responded so well to the chemo that my chances of it staying away are in the 85 to 90 percent range. I'll take those odds. It was sort of a grind to go through all the chemo crap and testing and biopsy's and getting poked and jabbed but it was either that or room temperature. Now if I can only get some strength back in my shoulder after the rotator cuff repair I will be all set. Otherwise I maybe in the market for a crossbow. Thanks for every ones thoughts and prayers. Just wanted to let ya know they worked.............

Fantastic news. Thanks for letting us know. I love hearing about answered prayers.

Yes very great news. Don't be afraid of the crossbow and what people will say. Let your shoulder heal. I hope to shoot a bow again also after back surgery but time will tell. Now we have to get in shape for turkeys. Gett'em.

Top Bottom