Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another level...

What a terrible deal. Them only smashing the cellular camera really makes you wonder how much these scum bags truly knew about your farms and the way the land laid. Hope you find them!!!

Sounds like you have good relationship with your neighbors, but with how well they knew your farm and taking things in a timely manor that makes a guy wonder how many times they've been on your property before. Have you gotten the same trespasser multiple times on camera or caught one personally?!? Those would be the guys id start questioning. Take some massive balls to drive into a farm and take those large items unless they knew they had no chance of getting caught.

Last edited:
What a terrible deal. Them only smashing the cellular camera really makes you wonder how much these scum bags truly knew about your farms and the way the land laid. Hope you find them!!!

Sounds like you have good relationship with your neighbors, but with how well they knew your farm and taking things in a timely manor that makes a guy wonder how many times they've been on your property before. Have you gotten the same trespasser multiple times on camera or caught one personally?!? Those would be the guys id start questioning. Take some massive balls to drive into a farm and take those large items unless they knew they had no chance of getting caught.

I am confident that the thieves know the lay of the land very well. A silver lining of this is that our already strong neighbor connections have been made even stronger as we all are working together to nab these guys now.

Our strong feeling is that they are local and that they make a sweep or two during shed season and/or are affiliated with a local group that runs hounds for coyotes. That is as much detail on that as I would prefer to provide publicly at this time.

I am confident that the thieves know the lay of the land very well. A silver lining of this is that our already strong neighbor connections have been made even stronger as we all are working together to nab these guys now.

Our strong feeling is that they are local and that they make a sweep or two during shed season and/or are affiliated with a local group that runs hounds for coyotes. That is as much detail on that as I would prefer to provide publicly at this time.

Smoke em out. Put an add on Craigslist looking to "buy" antlers in that area. Odds are good they are shed poaching to sell. Might be a shot in the dark but you never know what could come about. Good luck, and get social media involved. Not sure if you Facebook or not, but posting on there, good chance a lot of ppl will see the post. Only a matter of time before pieces get out together.

Wow, Dave that sucks. Have had the samething happen to me in the past. Hope they get whats coming to them.

Good luck, and get social media involved. Not sure if you Facebook or not, but posting on there, good chance a lot of ppl will see the post. Only a matter of time before pieces get out together.
I agree, check CL for blinds for sale, spread the word on FB, etc. I'm sure you already are, but I'd also start work on camouflaging trail cams better too. I've always hunted public so I go to pretty great lengths to camouflage my cams with blowdowns and brush, etc. It's a huge pain every time you go to check them, but it's the price you pay not to have them stolen sometimes. Keep us posted when you catch the low lifes!

I like the way you guys think! There are definitely other steps being taken now to identify the culprits. I really hope that we catch them soon as I would LOVE to describe to you how we arrived at the timing of the theft late last Thursday night. :D

There are certain details that we are not releasing publicly at this time, but will once they are caught. I will say that I like our chances here.

I like the way you guys think! There are definitely other steps being taken now to identify the culprits. I really hope that we catch them soon as I would LOVE to describe to you how we arrived at the timing of the theft late last Thursday night. :D There are certain details that we are not releasing publicly at this time, but will once they are caught. I will say that I like our chances here.

Good to hear man I hope you get it squared away!

Always loved multiple actors. Obviously took a few guys to pull this off. At least one will talk to save himself.

We now have two names, shall I say, "persons of interest", to research. One of them was provided to me by a reader of this thread and at this point, we are not going to share too much detail on that. We also have two vehicle descriptions to look into too...so, this is getting interesting.

But...I will say this...if this tip, and it is a very good tip IMO, pans out and leads to catching these guys...I am going to film a TV show off of this episode, because the story would be freaking awesome! :D

The current thoughts are that at least one of the thieves lives not terribly far away.

I didn't even know people have had the thought of stealing a tower blind run though their mind... let alone stealing in general
And I have no words for the cellular trail cam, unbelievable!

From where you are describing your property I hunt with a friend that is very close to you. He is hard to get ahold of but if I see him at the deer classic I'll ask him if he's having any trouble.

Top Bottom