Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunt Terra Maps

My realtor bought me one when we closed on our farm. Amazing quality and clarity, not sure how expensive they are but definitely cool to hang and show guests the layout. I think if they had a topographic overlay it would be even more valuable.

They are really quality products. The one I like the best is laminated on metal and stands are marked with magnets. Nice guy that owns it I can't remember his name but spoke with him at the classic.

We have used three different companies before using Hunterra maps. If you want custom maps with incredible detail, or just a simple aerial map, Hunterra would be my first choice.

If you were just going to put it on your wall in your man cave/shop/cabin/etc... I would think you could take a screen shot of google maps/earth and have it blown up and laminated for a lot less money...100-300 bucks for a map is a lot of money

Last edited:
I wanted to do a map on the wall as well for my little 100 piece. Do you guys expand it out and include a little bit of the surrounding area, the the neighboring few acres?

I wanted to do a map on the wall as well for my little 100 piece. Do you guys expand it out and include a little bit of the surrounding area, the the neighboring few acres?
mine is 95% just my borders

If you were just going to put it on your wall in your man cave/shop/cabin/etc... I would think you could take a screen shot of google maps/earth and have it blown up and laminated for a lot less money...100-300 bucks for a map is a lot of money
Google earth pro is free which allows you to save the part of your map you have selected in full resolution (4800x2886) which will give you a lot better print when moving up in scale

We have maps for both our farms! They are amazing with fantastic details! The topo is layed overtop the arial to really understand the terrain! There are many options for maps also! We have the pocket size and then a big magna map that we put magnets on for tree stands and trail cams! The maps will last a lifetime! Let's just say, google earth can't provide you with a high quality map like Hunterra can!

Does anyone have a site they use to see most recent aerials? Google looks like late 2015 as most recent. Would like to see something from this summer or fall

I actually purchased the Map and it is first class, I love magnetic feature , you can move the Pins for stand placement or Trail Cameras. Great Piece to My farm I also use it as a tool for wind directions , funnels , pinches and so on.

Top Bottom