Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Our very own celebrity

Thanks guys.................I was surprised when they called awhile back wanting an interview. :eek: There were some things we talked about that were left out, along with some photos, but overall a good article in my opinion.

That was a great article, really, really enjoyed it! I have shot traditional equipment for years and have spent a tremendous amount of time reading and studying about Native American bowyers especially the Lakota. To shoot and harvest an animal with your own hand made equipment earns my respect that's for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Great article, Jay!

We may have started another collection of pine pitch while scouting for my daughter's elk tag! Pretty sure I know a guy who can use it and use it well!

Great article, Jay!

We may have started another collection of pine pitch while scouting for my daughter's elk tag! Pretty sure I know a guy who can use it and use it well!

I just read about using a mixture of pine pitch and turpentine for a type of varnish. Might make some up to put on a osage longbow I'm building.

Top Bottom