Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

31" draw length bow

mzldr4life

Going to be buying a bow for this fall and have been shooting my buddies creed at 30" draw length. Feels just a little short and he already has a longer D loop on it. I feel like I need to bend my elbow in order to get a good draw. I shot a Z9 at scheels a few years ago at 31" and that felt good. Wondering what other options there are out there at 31" draw. I'm willing to purchase a new bow but would really like to find a used bow around $700-$1,000 fully set up. I appreciate the help in advance.

I have a 31" draw and my No Cam HTR does the job. I believe it will go up to 32" draw.Take a look at it, very nice bow!

Last edited:
I bought a Bowtech Boss this year and it is a long draw bow that goes to 32" draw. I"m 6'6" tall with a long wing span so have to have one. At 31" you have a few more options than 32" but it is still slim pickings.

I'm loving the Boss, very forgiving and quick. It also allows you to set the draw cycle for what you want. Performance, moderate, and comfort.

Last edited:
Top Bottom