Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pulling Cards

Lastly my favorite photo from today's pull, if you look in the back drop you see a massive buck walking away from the camera. Only pic I have of him but he could be the one although they are all just great bucks. Now I just need to settle down and be patient this year.

Daggers looks to be 100% mature... As far as gaining width in my experience once a deer hits maturity 4+ you typically wont see major width jumps. If he gets another year he may add some tine length, throw some kickers or gain a slight bit of mass. However, if I were in the tree and he walked by there would be no chance of any of that happening. :)
Great buck, thanks for the pics.
Now his buddy, is a stinking TANK! He is a true 300+ lbs deer come the fall. It would be awesome to see you behind that deer too. Good luck

Daggers looks to be 100% mature... As far as gaining width in my experience once a deer hits maturity 4+ you typically wont see major width jumps. If he gets another year he may add some tine length, throw some kickers or gain a slight bit of mass. However, if I were in the tree and he walked by there would be no chance of any of that happening. :) Great buck, thanks for the pics. Now his buddy, is a stinking TANK! He is a true 300+ lbs deer come the fall. It would be awesome to see you behind that deer too. Good luck

I think genetics determines a bucks size relative to what he will look like but I was told along time ago that all whitetails are trophies and so I am sure whatever walks by will get a good hard look and maybe an arrow. That said, I always tell my friends when they ask if I got one yet - "I would but if I shoot one I can't go anymore and that's all the fun."

Hope you fare well down Treynor way.

In the toolbar above the text box there is a smiley face. The button beside that that looks like mountains and a sun will allow you to insert Photobucket pics by direct link. The film strips beside that will allow you to embed YouTube vids.

E45222A6-20DF-451D-AAB2-B91BDA9034D6_zpsioomrv8s.jpg
a>
F8F93882-1B2C-412C-888A-B095A1D35CBD_zpsz5kj9xkc.jpg

I think I got it, pics look big coming off my iPhone. Oh well, tons of Buck pics I will post on my site. Here is our big boy hard horned and fired up!

16F89448-12EF-4C90-9025-1D7289E2B68F_zpsy1pobf8i.jpg

In the toolbar above the text box there is a smiley face. The button beside that that looks like mountains and a sun will allow you to insert Photobucket pics by direct link. The film strips beside that will allow you to embed YouTube vids.

Thanks!

Top Bottom