Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet

Hawk32

PMA Member
The IBA Spring Banquet is approaching and tickets are on sale now. The date is Feb 11th. Location this year is in Ankeny IA at the FFA Enrichment Center. Guest speaker is Stan Potts. Come join us in supporting this great organization while enjoying the social company of fellow hunters. There will also be some great prizes on the raffles, silent auction, and live auction.

All the info you need for ordering tickets, speaker info, daily schedule, directions, etc, etc are here on the website. http://www.iowabowhunters.org/springbanquet.html

Will post more info when available.

Mine have been ordered. Looking forward to a good meal talking to old friends and making new ones.

Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered my ticket. Nothing like waiting until the very last day.. .

3 meat Buffet with Prime Rib

Completely new way to do our raffles plus Tons of Raffle Items including:
- Muddy Bull Blind
- Weatherby Rifle
- 1911 Pistol
- Cordless Pole Saw
- 100 qt Grizzly Cooler
- More items from Havalon, Wicked, Scent Crusher, Muddy and More!

Stan Potts is our Featured Speaker

And our very own FishBonker is the MC for the night!

And our very own FishBonker is the MC for the night!

Geez Boyd, I thought we were trying to sell tickets not scare people away.

You'll all have to show up this year to see who I unknowingly upset. Who knew folks from Decatur County were so sensitive? I guess I do now.

Noon – 1 pm 1 pm - 3 pm 3 pm
3 – 5 pm 5:30 pm

6 pm 6:30

12 to 1 Possible seminar
1pm - 3pm Annual membership meeting (DNR to speak)
3pm Silent auction & raffles begin
3pm - 5pmMeet & Greet with Stan Potts
5:30 Doors open for dinner

If you are interested in what the IBA does or have any input - show up by one for the meeting
If you have interest in deer hunting, licensing and such - by there by 2 for the DNR report
Want to play games, bid on silent auction, buy raffle tickets, check out the live auction, socialize, meet your board members or meet Stan Potts ? Be there at 3
Just want to eat? 5:30

Every year I see that "possible seminar" on there. I think a seminar or two would be great but they really need to schedule them if they ever intend to really have one.

Top Bottom