Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reconyx customer service

Diggdug

So in 2012 and 2013 I bought a total of 8 Reconyx HC500 cameras. These are the cheaper model that can typically be bought for around $450 new. I have had most of these cameras working and in the woods full time for 3 to 4 years now. I mean I never turn them off, not even in the summer, all I do is change batteries when needed which isn’t very often! Well I finally had one malfunction. The PIR wasn’t working correctly so I sent it in for repairs. I received it in the mail yesterday with a new motion sensor, firmware upgrade, new updated door seal, and full diagnostic tests. Also a very nice free hat! All for a grand total of FREE!!

Can’t recommend these cameras enough! They are simply the most reliable cameras available, and the batteries last forever! Also with their codeloc feature they are useless to someone who may rob you of one.

Last edited:
I am sure that they are great cameras, just out of my price range. I can get at least three other good cameras and cover more area for that price.

Yes you can. I used to buy the cheaper ones too. They just don't last long, especially when you need them to work all year for years to come.

What led me to finally buying the Reconyx is that I owned 6 different brands before them. They are all in the garbage now due to failure and poor customer service.

So in 2012 and 2013 I bought a total of 8 Reconyx HC500 cameras. These are the cheaper model that can typically be bought for around $450 new. I have had most of these cameras working and in the woods full time for 3 to 4 years now. I mean I never turn them off, not even in the summer, all I do is change batteries when needed which isn’t very often! Well I finally had one malfunction. The PIR wasn’t working correctly so I sent it in for repairs. I received it in the mail yesterday with a new motion sensor, firmware upgrade, new updated door seal, and full diagnostic tests. Also a very nice free hat! All for a grand total of FREE!!

Can’t recommend these cameras enough! They are simply the most reliable cameras available, and the batteries last forever! Also with their codeloc feature they are useless to someone who may rob you of one.

Same experience here, there the best for a reason. Price isn't a factor when you have a camera that will last.

That's great to learn of your experience with Reconyx Diggdug. I also deal with Reconyx cameras.

Despite the codeloc feature guys still cut cables aand rob them. Had it happen on my farm.
They are excellent cameras.

It is garbage to them if stolen...cannot use without security code and Reconyx will not give it out. Best customer service in the hunting industry...period !

I agree if they get stolen and sent to reconyx casue they cant open them if you registered you camera your in good shape..

Top Bottom