Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATA show

jkratz5

I know a Boys said he was attending. Anyone be else get to the show this year and have anything on The “check out” list

Would love to hear about any must haves
Kratz

From the videos I've seen the new double bull see thru blind and the Garmin bow sight are at least going to get checked out.

I’ve checked the bow sight on Garmin web page. Ouch 999$ retail with the lowest possible 799$. Question are they legal to use? I’ll probably never buy one just asking

wow that garmin sight is a great idea and really cool. It doesn’t bother me that other people will be using them, but I just feel like personally I have to draw the line somewhere when it comes to technology.

I’ve checked the bow sight on Garmin web page. Ouch 999$ retail with the lowest possible 799$. Question are they legal to use? I’ll probably never buy one just asking

Garmins legal team assembled a list of Legal and Not Legal states and Iowa is in the clear - they said it was completely legal here
I already have people asking for them so am in the process of becoming Garmin Authorized dealer - anyone interested in one please contact me

that double bull blind is pretty awesome looking
Completely unbelievable - I was blown away when i stepped inside the blind - definitely a game changer when it comes to seeing well out of a blind.
Not available yet but we have some on order

Garmins legal team assembled a list of Legal and Not Legal states and Iowa is in the clear - they said it was completely legal here
I already have people asking for them so am in the process of becoming Garmin Authorized dealer - anyone interested in one please contact me
That’s good to know. My luck the battery would go dead in the heat of the moment. I’m very interested in the new Double Bull and will have to see one in person. Post when you get one in.

How would the site be on the cold and snow? My guess is not very good.
Also with the blind I question if a deer or turkey could see movement when the sun is shining on the blnd. I have not seen one in person but that was just my first thought when I watched the video.

That blind is pretty sweet. If you could limit to having just one small window open I'm not sure if light shining in would be a major issue. I avoid blinds at all costs because of the lack if view. But this....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My best friend in college works at Garmin and was part of testing the Xero sight. He said once once the dealers get theirs I can come try his out. Should be fun

If you want to see what the blind looks like from the inside download the double bull surround view app. Kind of a neat marketing gimmick but really gives you an idea of what it’s like.

Top Bottom