Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Classic Booth 736 & IW hats, shirts, decals & more!!

Posted both classic posts....
Hey guys.... 736 is up for IW. It’s us IW dudes that are not into decorating. BUT- we are here!!! ;).
We have the lowest prices on best gear period though!!!! Decals, shirts, hats, sweatshirts!!! See y’all soon! & fun & some cool folks over here (except me) so stop by! :)

dfd62f7bcaa9740bf5e7ab887fbd88cf.jpg

Look at these guys!!!! Coming together!!!! I made sure my ugly face didn’t get on cam. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUDDY is in the house!!!!!
*his real name is not “Muddy”. Thankfully we got him a name badge!!
ad670632481554446e8a27764818f274.jpg

Now I can find a phone number when teenagehunter and I need a plucker. Probably just a alias anyway.

SO ABOVE LINK & VID..... we went through the big buck wall. About 1-2 minutes in.
Yes, we started filming prematurely as I was telling the visitors about “my recent diagnosis of TB/tuberculosis & how I was supposed to be quarantined & not around any people!! “. Ha!!!

Great video, couldn't make it to the classic but was great to see the big bucks through your tour!!

HUGE THANKS TO: TEENAGE HUNTER, CURTIS WALKER TEXAS RANGER, MUDDY, LYON, CLETIS MCNASTEE, LIMB CHICKEN, IOWABOWHUNTER1983 & several others. & awesome to meet the members- fantastic group of Folks. I truly mean this!!!! This was a ton of work (I farm and can work my self to the bone but for some reason this is a different kind of “load or work”- I’ll admit it- wore me out! For as much as I love talking deer hunting, I think by end of day I was shot and don’t plan to even talk for the next week ;) ). So greatly appreciated and you guys are awesome folks - selfless guys who want to help others (which is what This site is about!!). Can’t thank you enough!!!

Next year we will have a lot more advancements & great ideas to make better & easier. Showing up was goal #1 and meeting everyone & getting IW represented was goal #2. Mission accomplished!!!

Last day- stop by- get any gear you would like and we’ll set you up with some great deals & put everything back into the site. Thx again guys!!!!

It was great to see an IW booth there again. Nice work and great meeting a lot of you there

It was great to see an IW booth there again. Nice work and great meeting a lot of you there

I agree it was great to have to have it back.

It was also surreal because I remember 18 years ago when I was the youngest guy in the booth and this weekend I was the oldest...

It was also surreal because I remember 18 years ago when I was the youngest guy in the booth and this weekend I was the oldest...

By ALOT! I will come next year and then you’ll still be the oldest but not by ALOT.

Ha! Been there. (That is, once being the youngest in a group and now the oldest, or close to it.)

Top Bottom