Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broken Blind

sep0667

Land of the Whitetail
I have a primos club xl blind. Its in rough shape. Mice chewed some holes in it, including the zipper for the door and I zipped it to close so now the door won’t unzip so I have to climb in/out through a window. It’s an inconvenience, but I can make it work and still get some life out of it. Bigger issue is some of the poles are broke or disconnected from the hub. Anyone know of anything that could be done about the poles/hubs?
e56a4ab8a2ef7ae9cb8c54353212ec57.jpg
30791f30ec6b930b7a1d1e86ffb73b41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds exactly like my blind!
On the poles I bought some fiberglass rods used to Mark driveways and cut them to fit ,drilled out the hubs work great. My zipper also broke on the door. Except mine will not zip up it's permanently opened. I used some spring clamps to hold the door shut. Would be better than climbing in and out of window. Good luck.

Call Primos. I have sent 2 blinds into them and they fixed them no problem, even when they were blinds from before Primos bought DB.

Call Primos. I have sent 2 blinds into them and they fixed them no problem, even when they were blinds from before Primos bought DB.
Hey Matt. I just broke my zipper on my old Matrix. Will they still repair those old DB blinds?

Hey Matt. I just broke my zipper on my old Matrix. Will they still repair those old DB blinds?

I assume they will, call customer service and ask. I wonder if Bubba is still the guy taking calls,heckuva nice guy

I staked my blind out at noon for tomorrow morning, it'll probably be in pieces from the wind

Call customer service Primos rods are guaranteed for life( at least they use to be) They will send rods for free you only pay shipping. The rods are easy to replace just set your blind up break the hub that has the broken rod remove the four screws on the hub and slide in the new rod.

Call customer service Primos rods are guaranteed for life( at least they use to be) They will send rods for free you only pay shipping. The rods are easy to replace just set your blind up break the hub that has the broken rod remove the four screws on the hub and slide in the new rod.
I believe this to be true on the older Double Bull blinds but don' think it' the case for the primos blinds. Could be wrong.

All of the Double Bull blinds carry the Limited Lifetime Warranty - from old to new.
However, not all Primos blinds are Double Bull Blinds - your Club blind is regular Primos and does NOT carry the Lifetime warranty.

All of the Double Bull blinds carry the Limited Lifetime Warranty - from old to new.
However, not all Primos blinds are Double Bull Blinds - your Club blind is regular Primos and does NOT carry the Lifetime warranty.
That is why I fixed mine the way I did good luck.

Rogers sporting goods has the club xl on sale for $89.99 right now. Free shipping on all orders over $100, and no sales tax. I love the club blind...especially for archery turkey hunting, and recently added 2 more to the mix for that price.

I am looking for a fix for mine as well (Ameristep). Seems like every time it gets put out, I end up with broken rods. I've fixed rods in the past with some round tubing that was laying around and electrical tape, but eventually just got new rods. Not sure I want to keep buying new rods actually made for it. I'm not sure how many rods I have broken this time as I was frustrated it was broke again and just put it in the shed. May look into the fiberglass markers or something similar like garden stakes. Other than that, I was thinking about making my own permanent standing frame for it and just using the blind as a covering.

Anyone ever make a frame for one before and what did you use?

Mine has a few holes as well from mice and where the rods have poked thru when they were broke. Last time I used Gorilla tape on both sides. Held for a while, but may need to redo with something now.

Top Bottom