Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

King Kutter ATV Disc

mswaldo

Great condition No longer have ATV so don't need it anymore. 33 " wide

$350 in Corydon IA area
000108368[1].jpg

FWIW, I have one just like it and do not use it much these days, but it works well...better than several other brands/models. That is a nice price for this type of unit IMO. The only bugaboo I ever had with it is if you look at the 2 vertical square tubes, next to the hand crank, you will see black plastic caps. Make sure those stay intact OR you may find that the hollow tube can fill with rain/snow and then freeze in the winter...cracking those tubes. Don't ask me how I know! :)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering some of you. Been on vacation with limited communication. The disc is sold. I will re post if the deal falls through.

thanks

FWIW, I have one just like it and do not use it much these days, but it works well...better than several other brands/models. That is a nice price for this type of unit IMO. The only bugaboo I ever had with it is if you look at the 2 vertical square tubes, next to the hand crank, you will see black plastic caps. Make sure those stay intact OR you may find that the hollow tube can fill with rain/snow and then freeze in the winter...cracking those tubes. Don't ask me how I know! :)

Daver,
If you decide to sell it let me know. I may be interested.
Corey

Aahh, yes, thanks for reminding me. I had honestly forgot all about this. We definitely can get this transacted...let me figure out when I can bring it back to Iowa City area. Let's keep in touch and we will get this done. Thank you.

Sounds good! Let me know when it will work for you.

I was going to bring it back yesterday, only the ground is SO SOUPY right now I didn't dare drive the tractor out to get it. I had even taken my trailer with me on the notion I was going to bring it back with me. Oh well, I will be able to get it soon...in the next couple of weeks or so.

Top Bottom