Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ABSENTEE BALLOT - VOTE!!!!! While in treestand!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
https://sos.iowa.gov/elections/electioninfo/absenteemail.html

Takes 90 seconds to print & mail in. Maybe 90 seconds to vote. Sent right to ur house. By time I’m in stand for November Hunting- voting is done.
Maybe you have a different point of view than me.... & that’s ok (ok- not really :D:confused::rolleyes::eek:o_O;))...... 99% of my posts are deer related & habitat/conservation. BUT..... these liberal whacko lunatics have got to fire u guys up enough to vote. We JUST got rid of 8 years of Obama. They want to get back in.... for what?!???!! For acting like lunatic obnoxious fools?!? By saying everyone is a racist, sexist homophobe?!? No ideas- just pure hysteria!!! By getting hollywood to spew out their propoganda garbage??? By getting some nut case lady to say a good man tried to assault her 36 six years ago!!! Because they don’t work & have lives- they show up and scream people down, protest like little 6 year old brats!!!

They do not care the economy is thumping. They don’t care we are in fewer wars and finally a respected power. They don’t care unemployment is record lows. They don’t care we are fixing trade & fighting back. They don’t care about 99.99999% of people who want to own guns & protect themselves who are great people. They are hypocritical lunatic liberal whack jobs.

Finally, we have a few in government actually keeping most the promises with actual balls & guts. No one has to agree with everything but if you want the liberal nuts to get the power they crave - don’t vote. The rest- print this off- send it in and at least say your 2 cents with your vote. No lunatic crazed whacko protesting needed- just vote- super easy, quick & critical.
Best wishes this fall!!!!!:):cool::D

Thanks for the reminder. Absentee ballots are the way to go, no lines, no trying to find your polling place, just chill in a tree and enjoy your freedom.

By the way, I agree 100%, proud deplorable right here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A group of Dems staged a walk from Senator Grassleys rural home to his grandsons rural home who’s a State Representative, all on public roads not on their property, last weekend to protest the Kavanaugh appointment and “conservative extremism”. This bothered me even though they were peaceful. I’m ok protesting but do it at their official office or at the state/national capitals NOT in front of their private home. This goes both ways, Republican or Democrat. Both are sticking their necks out to serve the public and both deserve to have their privacy at home. Both Senator and Representative Grassley were not home at the time btw...

I grew up in a Democrat family. My Grandpa was the Democrat Chairman in our County for over 20 years. After he died my dad took over the chairman job for another 20 plus years. By the time dad passed away 7 years ago next week, he had started voting straight ticket Republican.

When he was sick, I asked him one day why he didn't change his party affiliation if he was now voting straight Republican. He looked me straight in the eye and told me he wouldn't be around forever and when he died there would be one less democrat!! We both had a great laugh about it.

He raised 4 solid Republican kids and my one batsh*t crazy youngest sister who went to a liberal college. All of us are entrepreneurs who own our own businesses. He was proud of how he raised us and eventually realized the party he grew up with had shifted away from it's original core base. Vote Republican and vote every chance you get!

As an independent, I will not be voting republican or Democrat. It will be a mix of both. Both parties suck equally. I wish we had term limits and a strong third party.

As an independent, I will not be voting republican or Democrat. It will be a mix of both. Both parties suck equally. I wish we had term limits and a strong third party.
I do like your last 2 statements. I agree 100%!!!!! Public service used to be just that..... now it’s a career & a career that leads to massive wealth most the time. That’s a messed up system. I don’t recall any dems doing this but I know several repubs who said “2 terms in senate & I’ve done my service & will seek no more.” That’s a public servant. Governor of WY is doing same thing. Too many, both sides, swamp creatures out for greed & power. There’s filth in both sides.
Yet- I know there likely has to be a good democrat out there- I just can’t take the chance on trying to find one. ;).
Agree on ur points though. :)

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Point
Show…
Top Bottom