Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Four Draw Giant

What a buck Ishi!!!! Awesome buck. That’s great set up & props on pulling that off. Well done on a giant!!!
Also- how did tactacam work out?? Like it?? My buddy got me one. :).
& ya- holy penetration on running that through him- omg!!
Rest up and take in that accomplishment. Reply after u have an easy day relaxing & rested & enjoying what u just did!!!
They are a nice video camera for the price but if you have it attached to your bow in any manner the impact video will stink. When the moment of truth happens I never remember to turn it on. The doe I shot a couple weeks ago I finally turned it on for the first time on a deer shot. Never did see the impact shot on video and left it on for four minutes after I hung up the bow:D Tomorrow just the camera will be in my pocket so I can just point and record.
Great hunt and story, not to mention an amazing animal. Also, what are you shooting? Broadhead, lbs of draw, etc? That was a LOT of penetration. Nice shooting?
I shoot a 2005 Switchback @ 57 lbs, arrow Easton Axis 340s cut to 30 3/16 inches. The Broadhead are Iron Will v-100 grain made by Iron Will Outfitters. They are relatively new and are 100% American made with a lifetime warranty no matter the cause with proof of purchase ( buy directly from them). This is the second year I’ve used them. The head I shot this buck was the same head that punch through a does shoulder blade and buried in the ground two weeks ago. It just needed a little touch up. These heads go in deep. I’ve tried many fixed blade heads over the years but my search is now over;)
21AAB9E6-A841-470A-B574-D7921026ADEC.jpeg BE03BDFF-6E7E-44F2-A7DA-5097A9E25A2A.jpeg 145207AB-73CD-4ABF-9F38-55017BF58050.jpeg

They are a nice video camera for the price but if you have it attached to your bow in any manner the impact video will stink. When the moment of truth happens I never remember to turn it on. The doe I shot a couple weeks ago I finally turned it on for the first time on a deer shot. Never did see the impact shot on video and left it on for four minutes after I hung up the bow:D Tomorrow just the camera will be in my pocket so I can just point and record.

I shoot a 2005 Switchback @ 57 lbs, arrow Easton Axis 340s cut to 30 3/16 inches. The Broadhead are Iron Will v-100 grain made by Iron Will Outfitters. They are relatively new and are 100% American made with a lifetime warranty no matter the cause with proof of purchase ( buy directly from them). This is the second year I’ve used them. The head I shot this buck was the same head that punch through a does shoulder blade and buried in the ground two weeks ago. It just needed a little touch up. These heads go in deep. I’ve tried many fixed blade heads over the years but my search is now over;)
View attachment 117053 View attachment 117054 View attachment 117055
I was guessing you were shooting a high quality cut on contact. I switched to Magnus this year. Blew through a black bear but a lot of heads would have done that. I have heard nothing but good reviews on Iron Will's.

I wasn’t able to look for the arrow yesterday due to the stand being hunted. This morning I found it a few feet in the corn.

As it lay
c9bbdd629647c85cd3370744a8911a90.jpg

A little touch up and it will be ready for next year
9edb9a0ea12641cb1401c75ebcbbeb9f.jpg

After they trimmed the lane they shouldn’t have to Four Draw
57fe30e2305c9d5917dbd323c7a46c11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s awesome, Ishi! I love the way his beams sweep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting to look at some recent harvests, and congrats Ishi...that's toad of a buck, and he'll look great on the wall!!

NWBuck

Top Bottom