Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stolen cameras

Carl Simpkins

I recently had my Cuddyback camera, and Cuddylink home system stolen , does Cuddyback back have a way to track them that anyone is aware of?

Serial # be my only obvious guess.
I’d check with their customer service though. maybe some kind of tracking considering it’s a signal system but probably a long shot on that being reality. Worth checking in & reporting. Others might know more specidics. That sucks!!

I record serial numbers and report them stolen to the county sheriffs dept as well as the manufacturer. If they can't track them down, at least if anyone ever tries to service them they are in the system as stolen.

I record serial numbers and report them stolen to the county sheriffs dept as well as the manufacturer. If they can't track them down, at least if anyone ever tries to service them they are in the system as stolen.

I have also reported the serial #'s to the manufacturer FWIW. It's a long shot, but worth it to me.

I know with Reconyx when you register your camera they have it, if someone sends in to repair, update ,or try to unlock .. You get your camera back ....I would think most manufactures would do the same.

Top Bottom