Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cape needed

muddy

A buddy is looking for a big replacement cape, 29" neck. PMme and i'll get you in contact with him

Where was he measuring on the neck?

From pics I'd believe the measurements, deers neck/head are well above average. I'll get more specifics later, but basically looking for as big a cape as he can get.

I go by the B and C measurement. If that’s the B measurement he’s a Godzilla buck :D
Let me know I might be able to help
Was he going by the meat measurement or over the skin?

I go by the B and C measurement. If that’s the B measurement he’s a Godzilla buck :D
Let me know I might be able to help
Was he going by the meat measurement or over the skin?
Well... hes big
f2bba662df3da547c829aaf896704d91.jpg
f6fcfbfe3971b326bddf19bffd8b35cc.jpg
05cf9ef475253101af9cbbbb89e59c40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

full

A--Nose to Corner of the Eye

C--Behind the ears

B—the circumference 3" down the neck behind the ears

What is wrong with his cape ? Alittle beat up from fighting ? Thats how he was when you shot him !# i think adds to the character of the buck ! But thats just me ! Remember chicks dig scars !!!

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

What is wrong with his cape ? Alittle beat up from fighting ? Thats how he was when you shot him !# i think adds to the character of the buck ! But thats just me ! Remember chicks dig scars !!!

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

Iagree, but in this case the tick damage was so bad that the cape is shot. Also missing most of the hair above shoulder blades. He wants a different cape, his prerogative,

Top Bottom