Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I made a final resting place plaque for my 2nd shotgun buck!!

SeIowa69

I hadn’t shotgun hunted in a little over 7 years untill this year... “ due to I got addicted to bow hunting and found some decent ground that I was being successful on during bow season” but anyways it kinda felt good to shoot a buck with the old 870 again not going to lie!! He’s nothing spectacular but you know what hes mine and that hunt will be a hunt that I’ll remember forever.. spot and stalk him 200-220 yards across a corn field and shot him while he was still laying in his bed at 65-70 yards!

First shotgun buck 12-4-11 114in
Second Shotgun Buck 12-2-18 mid 120s(haven’t scored yet just a rough estimate)

It only took me a few hours of hanging out in the garage and built a pretty sweet plaque!! I’ve boughten several metal plaque over the years and I absolutely love them but they just don’t make specific county plaques it’s always just states or other random stuff.
8680616d4ae5d92e620945ab8237e26f.jpg

1a4213c91563ef0d961f289a6b0eb111.jpg

c1b1fe88a92807cd95bf6093f6504b0f.jpg

89d23ae650e45933dbb2d87cd5f98613.jpg

2c6fbf2d1308aa48263022d14a0c4c88.jpg

I just need to clear coat and it’s officially done!!

Thanks buddy, it was kinda hard to get that river outline to look alright, it took a few try’s lol Louisa Co isn’t really the straightest county’s out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you didn't let me run that jigsaw .. I'm bad ... Merry Christmas !!

It was much harder then I thought it was going to be lol let’s just say I had to do a lot of fine tune in sanding to get it to look like that.. thank tho and Merry Christmas right back at cha!!

Nice work on the plaque, at first I thought you were making an "Iowa" outline and I was trying to think of something nice to say...then I saw it was really an outline of the county and I felt relief...whew! :)

Nice buck too!

Nice work on the plaque, at first I thought you were making an "Iowa" outline and I was trying to think of something nice to say...then I saw it was really an outline of the county and I felt relief...whew! :)

Nice buck too!
Oh Daver everyone knows that’s Georgia:rolleyes::D

Nice job on the design!!
You can take pride in that! Like

Nice buck too!

I had a few people not quite know what it was at first it’s understandable Louisa county is kind of a forgot about county anyways lol thanks buddy

When I find some more time I’m going to try and make some plaques for a few turkey fans I got laying around still from pass years... Merry Christmas to all and to all a good hunt!!

Top Bottom