Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sitka Fanatic

bkcrrtnps

Sitka has outdone themselves, the amount of testing and thought in these products is insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased Scheels brand wool bibs and coat on clearance last year and wasn’t impressed. I think I’ll have to bite the bullet and purchase Sitka.

There will be a lot of used Fanatic sets for sale this summer - new stuff is awesome!
I got to lay hands on it at ATA show last week - i know I'll be replacing mine with the new stuff

I purchased Scheels brand wool bibs and coat on clearance last year and wasn’t impressed. I think I’ll have to bite the bullet and purchase Sitka.

I looked at them and it’s apples to oranges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't purchased new warm clothing for about 10 years. Had some Cabela's bibs and Browning Hydro Fleece that was as old as some as my kids but couldn't talk myself into making the new purchase with clothing changing as much as it was each year.
Ripped my bibs during the rut last year and had to do something. Read alot about Sitka on here and how guys liked it and made the investment. Whew it was alot of money but if you only purchase new clothing every 5-10 years then the investment isn't really all that bad.
We all hunt on limited time so why get cold and have to leave when the days are good? Especially if your on an out of state hunt and are very limited with hours allowed to hunt.
I wouldn't be afraid to purchase last years stuff from someone selling to upgrade. I don't think you will be disappointed if you haven't purchased good hunting clothing lke me for quite a while. I think alot of your staying warm has to be contributed on how well you control your moisture/sweating trying to get to your stand. I often walk in with only my undershirt on and everything else in my pack. Get to stand early, stand there and cool down for a while then proceed to put on the layers.
I know research is good but it can also drive up the price on the items we want to purchase. I don't think I would purchase the new set to stay 30% warmer with just geeting a new set last year, I have already had such a major upgrade to what I was wearing. But if they can make an invisibility cloak like Harry Potter wears, then buddy boy I will open up my check book

Top Bottom