Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Hunting Chair for a blind

DMarley83

DMARLEY83
Looking for opinions on hunting chairs for hard floor blinds.

Have always used old office chairs, junk chairs, fold up chairs, etc.....

What is the best bang for the buck???

Dependong on price id probably strap it to my pack and take it in and out in order to use it in different blinds.

Looking for quiet/comfortable mainly

All temps

Tks for the help

I use office chairs but keep watching for deals on them, I bet i haven't paid more than $3 for the ones I got. For duck hunting I just got the Roger's Toughman Chair without airs. It is really comfortable and somewhat portable.

In the end though, office chairs have padding, arms and can be adjusted up and down so they are really hard to beat.

I like to be able to roll back away from the window I want to shoot out of - or roll to the side to avoid the prying eyes of a mature doe staring in the windows.
Really like this captains chair from Banks because i can raise just one arm up to make it easier to shoot bow while still seated.
Very quiet and squeak free which is an absolute must

CaptainsChair.jpg

I mean this one is pretty nice...

It folds flat and has backpack straps to carry it
535748d209f2a39c54741b8aff23df8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got me a new office chair after getting back problems with my old (cheap) office chair. Picked up a 'Markus' chair from Ikea, and so far it's very comfortable, test will come with a few long days on how to remove hair from office chair wheels!

Couldn't afford the Herman Miller chair I wanted just yet, so this was the closest I could get for now :D

69659_PE184857_S4.jpg

Last edited:
Cabela's comfort Max 360 is hard to beat. The standard chair is $60 and works great in my blinds, and I leave them in there year round

Top Bottom