Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CWD related video stating they found the cause and a cure

I've watched the video. Can someone provide some context? Who is the gentlemen talking? Where is he talking at? Who is the doctor doing the research? Has any of this been peer reviewed? So many questions...... I hope the claims are true, but I have my doubts.

I've watched the video. Can someone provide some context? Who is the gentlemen talking? Where is he talking at? Who is the doctor doing the research? Has any of this been peer reviewed? So many questions...... I hope the claims are true, but I have my doubts.
Totally agree. I'm really hoping this is all true, but am normally leery until I know more.

Local Biologist says this theory has been around for some years. Yet to be implemented. Yet to be a proven fact. We can only Hope at this point.

from various things I've read this guy has been tossing this theory out there for years and it doesn't hold water with many people. If it was correct in solving all these diseases especially the serious ones in humans it would've gained traction by now. especially since he addresses Alzheimer's that to me would've vaulted it out of a deer researcher and into the medical field by now

Top Bottom