Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunter recruitment

"Cross bats"...what these kids need are "cross bats"!! More opportunity, more participation, more apple pie, etc, just get these kids some "cross bats". :) :) :)
I was gonna say they need to legalize Fungo bats so they can be more long range and also not restrict to just the summer. They should be able to play baseball whenever they want

Participation in pretty much everything is down. Pro sports are losing viewers from Nascar to the NFL and everything in-between. Heck, kids barely even watch TV anymore.
Smart phones have created a whole new world.

I know a few guys that bow hunt public land in Iowa. They wish squirrel hunter recruitment would dwindle.:oops:

Makes me glad we still havent given smart phones to the kids yet. Also glad we have a creek in the backyard they are always playing in.

I would defer the smart phones for as long as possible, even way past the point where "all the other kids have them". :) A flip phone for convenience, etc, will work just fine. Kids these days are being stunted IMO. Creeks > smart phones. :)

2370a66e42c66b6c641fd93571d26a42.jpg

I would defer the smart phones for as long as possible, even way past the point where "all the other kids have them". :) A flip phone for convenience, etc, will work just fine. Kids these days are being stunted IMO. Creeks > smart phones. :)
COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Now, will you please tell my wife this amazing revelation? She went and got the boy an upgrade last month because " his processor was too slow". *&!!*#$@!!**!!

COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Now, will you please tell my wife this amazing revelation? She went and got the boy an upgrade last month because " his processor was too slow". *&!!*#$@!!**!!

Wapsi your wife be like

9f0645a1bb798a1141d2b5600fdc6d32.gif

Sorry I just had to post this !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No apology needed. Apparently the boss is not me! However she was complaining the other day that he spends too much time on his phone. My hearing loss kicked in real quick. :)

I didn't get a smart phone until about a year and half ago. I don't know/understand/or care for 90% of the stuff it can do.

Sad. This is a failure of Parenting! Parents take control of your kids and take them away from the computer. We are seeing a decline in the ability for our youth to have any social skills. I believe its an addition that kids simply have no idea what to do if they are not on the computer.
As For lazy parents, its become a Babysitter.....if you dont want your kids to bother you, let them sit at the table with their phone, let them sit in a restaurant with devices on. Wake up parents your losing your kids. Parents get active as well, burn some calories are start moving. Take control......You are the parents do your job!!!!!!

Top Bottom