Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines cat

The picture I saw of the DM cat looked legit to me. But it truly could be 40 miles away today...or just 3 blocks away too. :) Be careful DM IW's!!

Approximately 8 years ago there was a sudden rash of reports on a mountain lion in Iowa City. I think that one was legit too, there were just too many disparate people that all reported it within an hour or so.

Agree they are here or travel through regularly. The one from SD that ended up in Connecticut was in the Twin Cities for some time. Their ranges are incredibly huge

I'm afraid to go outside. That is only 4 miles from where I am sitting at work. o_O

How are you not geared up like Rambo and looking for the next addition to the trophy room?
Forget being geared up like Rambo. A few months back that guy in Colorado took a small one like this with his bare hands. Sounds like a 'hold my beer' situation to me.

Had at least one running around Winterset area this winter. They are def here.
Any idea where around Winterset? Im bout 2 miles southeast of Winterset right off the middle river. 1000 acre block of very secluded timber that's either blocked by the river north or the tall bluffs south of it. I had a passing trailcam picture last fall of what looked like a long tail but figured my eyes were playing tricks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any idea where around Winterset? Im bout 2 miles southeast of Winterset right off the middle river. 1000 acre block of very secluded timber that's either blocked by the river north or the tall bluffs south of it. I had a passing trailcam picture last fall of what looked like a long tail but figured my eyes were playing tricks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
yes my buddy was tracking him south of town a couple miles. tracks showed clearing fences by 12'+. Crazy hops!

Top Bottom