Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Respirator Mask?

cybball

Looking for a respirator mask to use when spraying a food plot with herbicide. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not going to get alot of replies here, most farmers homeowners let er rip with glyposate and 24d to no avail. More likely to die falling out of your stand from a faulty ratchet strap then inhaling some roundup .

Probably not going to get alot of replies here, most farmers homeowners let er rip with glyposate and 24d to no avail. More likely to die falling out of your stand from a faulty ratchet strap then inhaling some roundup .

Probably right, but I had kidney cancer removed last year and try to be super careful about that stuff now. I never was in the past.

Probably right, but I had kidney cancer removed last year and try to be super careful about that stuff now. I never was in the past.

Understood , glad you are doing better . Makes a guy wonder sometimes .

I grabbed one at menards that was rated for particulates. Look at the back of the label and it will give some info on what it’s rated for. I always use it when handling/spraying gly as well as long sleeves, gloves, etc

Top Bottom