Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind Windows

tmule88

I am in the process of building a homemade blind on top of a running gear for mobility purposes. It will be used for gun hunting only particularly late muzzy. My question is, what type of windows do you guys prefer in your blinds? I would like something that is water tight and doesn't make a ton of noise opening and closing. Any advise would be appreciated.

DeerView are pretty affordable. Also simple and quiet. I have he hinged ones and put the hinges on the bottom so the door swings down and does not need to be held up in the open position.

These are all the same vinyl windows in homemade blinds. I am a big fan of "real" windows whenever possible.

I do have deer view windows for corner archery windows. If only gun hunting, vinyl all the way.
13e108d4e4c14f0206af49c59aaa45a7.jpg
b3ddb4cc1dffd059f32f653e8809996b.jpg
f71201e38bf2ee5fa84b3bd7f9b5ec50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The advantage of the vinyl sliders over something like deer view (we have blinds with both) is the ability to open them as much or as little as you want. If you can swing the vinyl sliders, I think you'd like them more.

NWBuck

Top Bottom